NHL'94 Forums

N.Y.Rangers killed Chicago

New York Rangers

What a grreat game it was. The great chicago was awful. I justs came coming back,back,back,back, and won

I am the spirit of death.. In ot the game was OVER quick and painless!. Chicago falls! Rangers rules!

Who let this psycho murderer in the league? He loves talking about death and killing a bit TOO MUCH.

Guest cr0ssbar94
What a grreat game it was. The great chicago was awful. I justs came coming back,back,back,back, and won

I am the spirit of death.. In ot the game was OVER quick and painless!. Chicago falls! Rangers rules!

Messier owns all. 'Nuff said.

Guest BSDaemon
Killed Chicago? I read a topic made by BSDaemon and you won by one goal, in overtime. That's not "killing," for all I know you got a lucky tip.

Actually if you want to know, his tying goal was a one-timer from behind the icing line in the corner that somehow made it in the net on an impossible angle.. but I only said that because you mentioned the lucky part... I've had my share of BS fluke goals in the past too, so it's no excuse ;)

Actually if you want to know, his tying goal was a one-timer from behind the icing line in the corner that somehow made it in the net on an impossible angle.. but I only said that because you mentioned the lucky part... I've had my share of BS fluke goals in the past too, so it's no excuse ;)

I also say fluke.

Personally I think that for SNES...If there are line changes, chicago has a better team but with no line changes there are several teams bunched together and not much difference in skill.

Personally I think that for SNES...If there are line changes, chicago has a better team but with no line changes there are several teams bunched together and not much difference in skill.

Wow, that's interesting, in GENS I think it's the opposite. With line changes on CHI regresses back to the pack a little bit, but without they are monsters.

Guest BSDaemon

You know, I'd almost be offended by this thread based on the nature of why it was posted... just because NYR is a sore winner... however with everyones open knowledge of how mentally unstable he is, it's actually worth keeping. The comedic relief is priceless!