NHL'94 Forums

SNES A + B - Post unconfirmed or unlogged games here

schwartz

It seems like a few guys have had troubles getting opponents to confirm/log a game and I thought it'd make sense to try and collect all those cases in one place. Please post any of these such cases below and make sure to include the game number in your schedule, opponent and, yes, the score ;).

It seems like a few guys have had troubles getting opponents to confirm/log a game and I thought it'd make sense to try and collect all those cases in one place. Please post any of these such cases below and make sure to include the game number in your schedule, opponent and, yes, the score ;).

Hey Maty!

3 unconfirmed/unlogged against Dallas.

Game #14 - Dallas 6 Detroit 7

Game #20 - Detroit 6 Dallas 5

Game #33 - Dallas 2 Detroit 10

He quit before we started our 4th game and I haven't heard from him since.

rudy

Guest brookdaleccedu

I need my password first please so i can log in the games.

Ok hartford no prob i will log it in. detriot? I played you twice 7-6 7-5. You won but we never played third game drunkie

I need my password first please so i can log in the games.

Ok hartford no prob i will log it in. detriot? I played you twice 7-6 7-5. You won but we never played third game drunkie

Haha whatever dude... we both know I destroyed you 10-2 in the 3rd game which you quit with a few seconds left. Stop acting like a 2 year old.

rudy

This thread shall now be unofficially be known as the PRAISE JACOB thread. All entires must be submitted in some form of creative writing. My entry is this haiku.

Jacob

database master

dark, mysterious, strikingly handsome, inhumanely skilled

Jacob