NHL'94 Forums

the new league '3ice' ...on the pond

I got the puck

Hello there!

I haven't done much in quite awhile and finally get out of retirement with  this opportunity.  This is a mod of seamor's excellent rom for 3 on 3 hockey based on the brand new league 3vs3 '3ice.  For more information about this league please refer to this link:https://www.3ice.com/ and https://www.3ice.com/rules

This league is filled with players who focus on speed and agility.  The coaches are almost all hall of famers (Carbonneau, Trottier, Mullen, Fuhr etc etc)  Each team has a roster of 6 players and 1 goalie.

What I have done are the splash screens and the roster.  What I haven't done is change the team logos which might be done in a future version if I find time.  Or if anybody wants to pick up the ball, do it and post the results here, go for it!!! but at least we all have a basic rom for this league which could be promising and a blueprint for settling the rules and the sport of 3vs3 hockey, maybe as a future olympic or global sports like they did for 3vs3 basketball and rugby sevens.  This might become fun to watch.

Enjoy!!!

NOTE:  I am uploading version 2.  It has updated jerseys.  the first version has jerseys themed on the coaches' t shirts on the 3ice website.  The roster seems, as I looked in the show tonight, as it is gonna be quite volatile.  Probably I will update it in a later version.

3ice 22 v2.bin 3ice 22.bin

Edited by I got the puck
  • Like 2