NHL'94 Forums

Need some help with 94 (the best game of all time) online

Sifty27

Ok, so heres the deal.

My brother and friend set up this 94 league on genesis that they played the entire 1994 schedule and then had playoffs. Recently, our friend, took a job in Philadelphia thus moving away from home. But, we thought, why should this stop the seasons. We could just play 94 online and make a new season.

So, we need some help...

What do we need to do to get NHL94 working online? What are the steps? How can you get set up to play each other? Any help from fellow 94 lovers would be greatly appreciated.

Hit us back with a messageon this board or hit us up online (aim): sifty27 or mesaboogie06 or jcg996.

Thanks so much!

Ok, so heres the deal.

My brother and friend set up this 94 league on genesis that they played the entire 1994 schedule and then had playoffs. Recently, our friend, took a job in Philadelphia thus moving away from home. But, we thought, why should this stop the seasons. We could just play 94 online and make a new season.

So, we need some help...

What do we need to do to get NHL94 working online? What are the steps? How can you get set up to play each other? Any help from fellow 94 lovers would be greatly appreciated.

Hit us back with a messageon this board or hit us up online (aim): sifty27 or mesaboogie06 or jcg996.

Thanks so much!

There's a good tutorial here:

http://nhl94online.com/html/getting-started.shtml

I'll look for you online this afternoon.