NHL'94 Forums

BSDAEMON-SNES-B WANTED

hokkeefan

Guest BSDaemon
hey lets play our series asap im available on days 11-2 pacific just to get it over with cause im quite sure you will end it in 4- 5 games ...my snes skills are weak :lol:

I don't know what you're talking about... the brackets haven't even been made yet..

Oh, and btw, if we do end up playing each other... I hope you mean 11pm to 2am... because 11am to 2pm won't happen.

I don't know what you're talking about... the brackets haven't even been made yet..

Oh, and btw, if we do end up playing each other... I hope you mean 11pm to 2am... because 11am to 2pm won't happen.

ThePimpImp already clarified the whole brackets issue, no need for you to repeat it.

Haha just kidding, just nitpicking exactly like you would. :lol:

You'd seriously rather play him between 11PM and 2 AM Pacific time? Aren't you an hour or two ahead of Pacific time? You mean you'd rather play him at like 3 or 4 in the morning? :lol:

Guest BSDaemon
ThePimpImp already clarified the whole brackets issue, no need for you to repeat it.

Haha just kidding, just nitpicking exactly like you would. :lol:

You'd seriously rather play him between 11PM and 2 AM Pacific time? Aren't you an hour or two ahead of Pacific time? You mean you'd rather play him at like 3 or 4 in the morning? :lol:

3 or 4 in the morning wont happen either.