NHL'94 Forums

SNES B rd1 Buffalo vs Toronto

ThePimpImp

Guest BSDaemon
Time for me to try to stop the DOUGIE RUSH!

I love glimore, but he needs to be put down.

This should be a fun series.

Watch out... you touch Dougie... and you'll have Clarkie on your ass. Believe me, I know. (Guy knocked Gilmour out of the game in the 1st period agasint me once. I put in Wendel, and he scored the next 3 goals :rolleyes: )

Based on the rumours that went around about Wendy Clark back in the early 1990s, I don't know if I want to hear anything about him being on anybody's ass!

lol...I remember hearing that about Clark...I think there were also similar rumors about Stephane Richer.

Yeah my friends and I used to (and still do the odd time) call him Richer-gay......... lol. Kinda rhymes.

Also heard rumours about a couple of guys you likely wouldn't have thought; Vinny Damphousse and Glenn Anderson.

Anderson and Clark both were on those 93 Leafs............. BS Daemon said that was a team full of heart and grit............... yeah, and a lot of other stuff too. <_<

Guest BSDaemon
Yeah my friends and I used to (and still do the odd time) call him Richer-gay......... lol. Kinda rhymes.

Also heard rumours about a couple of guys you likely wouldn't have thought; Vinny Damphousse and Glenn Anderson.

Anderson and Clark both were on those 93 Leafs............. BSDaemon said that was a team full of heart and grit............... yeah, and a lot of other stuff too. :lol:

You accidentily put a space in my name.

And about Glenn + Wendel...LOL :lol: