NHL'94 Forums

SNES B RD 1 BUfaalo vs Toronto Games 1-4

ThePimpImp

Playoffs have started with a bang and the 2 seed Buffalo vs 7 seed Toronto in the wales conference

Game 1: Buffalo gets a quick goal and end up with a 3-1 in the early second. Toronto made a great comeback to tie it up and send it into ot.

But Pat lafontaine (who was supposedly cold) Scored his third of the night to give the victory to the sabres (4-3 OT)

Game 2: THis game was very low scoring with lots of saves and posts for both sides and at the end of regulation the score was tied 1-1.

The second straight ot game was won by Buffalo again as Hawerchuk caught the goalie commited.

Game 3: AS the series shifted to Toronto it seemed as though BUffalo had paid off the refs. Toronto was in the box most of the first 2 periods and BUfaalo scored on at least their first 3 powerplays (alot of non interference calls being made very one sided). This game ended 6-2.

Game 4: With the sweep imminent, Toronto pulled all the tricks out of the bag and ended up with a 5-1 victory (one empty netter, figured I'd go all out didn't work). Buffalos offense looked pitiful in this one despite a lot of chances. THe only thing worse was their defense leaving Gimore and Anderson open most of the game.

SO after 4 games the series is 3-1 for Buffalo and the sabres will have their second chacne to finish the series at home.

I do have some of the game recorded in ZSNES and I am now capturing them with fraps, but the files I'm getting are huge so i have to find some editing software.