NHL'94 Forums

shady play from kgman

Carse

Kgman has 9 games left in which he needs 4 points to be first seed.. instead he avoids playing any of them to dodge playing his cousin first round.. shady? thought so. then his cousin randomly pulls out 4 wins and knocks off the #1 seed.. hmm

kgman avoided playing me for the final week of the season and kept me from a perfect 40/40 games played, despite my desperate pleadings... There is NO doubt in my mind that this was because he feared my AWESOME EDMONTON POWERS, featuring:

CRAIG "I'm not in the starting lineup but I'm the best player on this godforsaken team" SIMPSON

PETR "I'd like to buy a vowel, and maybe shrug a check off once in my career" KLIMA

SHANE "I once had two points in a game in junior hockey" CORSON

DAVE "My name is as unexciting as my style of play" MANSON

IGOR "A bollard 10 feet in front of the goal would play better defense than me" KRAVCHUK

and of course

BILL "Remember that time I got that one save against smozoma?" RANFORD

kgman can deny all he wants, he was running scared

* Note - above descriptions only apply when coached by addisonbr

Guest cr0ssbar94
Kgman has 9 games left in which he needs 4 points to be first seed.. instead he avoids playing any of them to dodge playing his cousin first round.. shady? thought so. then his cousin randomly pulls out 4 wins and knocks off the #1 seed.. hmm

Part of the reason the regular season is somewhat of a joke right now.