NHL'94 Forums

NHL '94 animated sprites

clockwise

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a few Snes gifs that are in the base gallery, but none that are animated. Also they are a little big, but hey at least I made some.

Btw Clockwise.. I've added all of your masterpieces to the base avatar gallery.

-Evan

Guest BSDaemon
I made a few Snes gifs that are in the base gallery, but none that are animated. Also they are a little big, but hey at least I made some.

Btw Clockwise.. I've added all of your masterpieces to the base avatar gallery.

-Evan

Where are these located?

Clockwise, did you do all those Ron Barr avatars? those are hilarious....you should have your own segment titled '101 ways of f**kin up Ron Barr"

I like the work you have done clockwise, but I feel you have missed something...What is that something you ask??? Why it's a goalie doing the Vulcan Leg Lift... If you could make one of those (preferably hasek or riendeau) I may change my disco dancin' Earl...

B)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome as always bud.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how to slow Gens' framerate down? I want to do sprites for the zamboni and playoff banners (the flashing ones) but I can't capture them at full speed.

Does anyone know how to slow Gens' framerate down? I want to do sprites for the zamboni and playoff banners (the flashing ones) but I can't

capture them at full speed.

Use gens kmod. 0.6 just got released days ago, but 0,5 will also do what you are after.

From within the graphic menu, enable "screen shot each frame". As its a bit slow in doing such a task, best to work off replay footage to capture the animations.

Hey Jesus, is there a way to get a sprite where the goalie is flashing his glove out to the side? That is, in the way he might use his glove to swipe a slap shot out of the air? If it's too much trouble, don't worry. If you can do it, would love to see a Belfour at home one of those.