NHL'94 Forums

SNES Winter League

halifax

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BSDaemon
C'mon guys, let's not lose ANOTHER thread to a ridiculous back and forth that has nothing to do with anything. Instead of making sure we get the last word in, let's turn this thread back over to its intended topic, the SNES Winter League. Which looks pretty cool.

agreed

Listen can we start the draft before the finals. So we can start the season after the playoffs are over right?

most guys have provided me a list of teams they want..so once i figure out the draft order..ill assign teams based on the 'preference' lists provided(this should be a very quick process once all lists are recieved)....ill send out an email soon to all coaches in regards to everything pertaining to the league.

A list... Man I didnt do anything like that? Do you want a list from me...I thought is was like the gen draft but I will sned u an email ok/

yeah sorry man..im not sure where the confusion happened but we are not drafting players for this league.....just simply setting the fairest way possible to assign teams from a draft as opposed to a first come, first serve basis.

the list is a 'team preference' list which i believe you have provided me a few teams when you first signed up.

-Darrell.

1.Montreal

2.Pittsburgh

3.L.A.

4.Chicago

5.Boston

6.Calgary

7.Quebec

8.Toronto

9.Det.

10.Rangers

11.NJ

12. Buffalo

thanks...your list is updated

Can we do power rankings now, mine kinda suck now, but I could get on a playoff roll :P :P :P Go me in snes B

the draft order will be updated as the play-offs roll on (the final list will take place after the playoffs are complete). good luck in the rest of your playoff run.

Can I change my team preference? I mean I like NYI, but I dunno if my record indicates I should take a better team, and if so, just assign me a good one.

yes you can change your list....however...If you don't care what team you get, I can simply use your pick and give you the best ranked team available at the time of your pick. let me know what you would like to do.

yes you can change your list....however...If you don't care what team you get, I can simply use your pick and give you the best ranked team available at the time of your pick. let me know what you would like to do.

when is this draft and depending on whos left will decide who i like, any chance of doing it on the board or something?

when is this draft and depending on whos left will decide who i like, any chance of doing it on the board or something?

I like that idea. Assign the draft order then have each player post their team pick.

I like that idea. Assign the draft order then have each player post their team pick.

this is fine by me...ill use the current lists to determine team picks and have that coach confirm it before i post it. for those that haven't sent me a list..ill simply ask them for theirs at the time of their pick.

I've also sent out an email addressing the league....check your junk mail for it.

Sounds fine by me. If it's not my pick, if I let the best team available become mine. I cannot complain about them.

Hey guys,

I've sent out an email about the league..but most of the info is on the site anyways. I'll use the power rankings after the second round is complete to determin a draft order. I was gonna wait until after the third round...but i'd like to assign teams sooner so things can get rolling.

once again thank you for your team preference lists and i will still confirm your choice with you before it is posted on the site.

cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm changing my pick order to:

Pittsburg

Calgary

Chicago

Boston

Buffalo

Quebec

Detroit

LA

Hartford

Winnepeg

Philly

Toronto

I've updated your picks...

ATTENTION ALL COACHES: the team selecton order has been finalized. check your email.

I've updated your picks...

ATTENTION ALL COACHES: the team selecton order has been finalized. check your email.

Hey dude... I don't think you belong at the bottom of that list. I think you should insert yourself (mmmmm) between Skipper and BSDaemon.

rudy

Hey dude... I don't think you belong at the bottom of that list. I think you should insert yourself (mmmmm) between Skipper and BSDaemon.

rudy

It's all good....thanks though....I don't mind taking a beating during the season(or even coming last for that matter)...I just wanna play is all....If I manage to have a league for next winter...I'll rank myself accordingly at that time.

It's all good....thanks though....I don't mind taking a beating during the season(or even coming last for that matter)...I just wanna play is all....If I manage to have a league for next winter...I'll rank myself accordingly at that time.

well if the spot is open i'll accept between skipper and bsdaemon B)

well if the spot is open i'll accept between skipper and bsdaemon :(

lol...sorry 94kid..i wish i had of read this earlier..I definately would've put you in there ;)