NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 10th anniversary edition (members.shaw.ca/nhl94/nhl94main)

cyber

There used to be this really cool rom from that site, a couple of years ago. It had some great alternate logo's (like Washington's other logo besides the bird, and NY Rangers alternate liberty logo). Also it had some great colors for the star around the players. When SWOS's version came out, it was pretty much all but forgotten BUT I really liked that one too (it was different), and it seemed to disappear.

Does the guy who runs that site stop by here? If so, I'd like to get my hands on that rom. He doesnt have it in his downloads section anymore. I think they also made a Sega CD version out of that rom.

If the guy who has that rom sees this please respond. Thanks.

There used to be this really cool rom from that site, a couple of years ago. It had some great alternate logo's (like Washington's other logo besides the bird, and NY Rangers alternate liberty logo). Also it had some great colors for the star around the players. When SWOS's version came out, it was pretty much all but forgotten BUT I really liked that one too (it was different), and it seemed to disappear.

Does the guy who runs that site stop by here? If so, I'd like to get my hands on that rom. He doesnt have it in his downloads section anymore. I think they also made a Sega CD version out of that rom.

I have the rom, but it has all of the same logos atleast on the setup screen

aim me

canadiensfan66

Guest nhl92fan
I have the rom, but it has all of the same logos atleast on the setup screen

aim me

canadiensfan66

Yeah but on the ice, it had some other logo's, right?

I remember that rom too and would like to get it. I don't have aim, any way to email it to me?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nhl92fan
here we go

Ah yes we met the other night in netplay. You couldnt play me because I had crappy dial-up. Cable is coming soon, so get ready to start losing!

Thanks for the rom!

• 9 months later...

Hello, I am the guy you are referring to that made NHL 94: 10th Anniversary Edition. Sorry for the very delayed response, but I just came across your post now. I will be more than happy to send you the ROM if you haven't already found it.