NHL'94 Forums

Playing Regular Season Games

roccopan

Just wondering if it's possible to finish up the reg season games that were not played?

For some reason I was given a loss against Montreal in the GENS B, but I posted in the "Schedule a game" in time.

I've spoken to both Montreal and Boston and both want to finish up, so my question is this:

Now that the playoffs are set, would be it be okay to play those games, just for fun and complete the season (for the sake of our long term records)?

I have no problem with that. Evan, what do you think? It won't affect the playoff seeding, and you should keep in mind that you need to play your playoff games by November 15th as well. Also you will need to post your scores in the forum, since the Log a Game feature is now turned off for the regular season.

rocco, that's some good sportsmanship there. Having you wanting to play games for sake of getting your games in is a great thing to hear!

Ahh. Thanks.

Look how nice everyone is getting along today.

Great, so if I get around to playing those games, then I'll post them in the manual forum.

I just figured we might as well play if possible. Looks better to have a clean sheet.

Guest BSDaemon
Ahh. Thanks.

Look how nice everyone is getting along today.

Great, so if I get around to playing those games, then I'll post them in the manual forum.

I just figured we might as well play if possible. Looks better to have a clean sheet.

Absolutely man. I didn't want ANY 0-0 FFs or 1-0 FFs on my team page, I wanted to get it ALL done, and prove (to myself especially) that its completely possible to finish a schedule (considering I only joined in month 2). Getting your games in after the season is over so that they are meaningless shows a lot of dedication. I'm glad people like you are in this league.