NHL'94 Forums

Philly Shocks the World! in Snes B

PaulCoffeySon

Wow, What a series. Boston was a great team with soo much class! A true player! Alot of jerks would cry or say cheap or luck not him once!!!!!!!!!!! All class and pure love! But when the smoke clear Philly came in front. Except for game 5 where in the 3rd period the Boston home crowd took over. Everytime I came close I got knock down again. The rest of the games I was close. Every lead I had , I held! Game 2 where I lost in ot i was down 3-1 and came back with 2 mins left. Alittle help with boston manual goalie I came back! To all those people who gave me no chance! F U !!!!! Philly all the way,...........

Guest BSDaemon

Wow... I am absolutely blown away by this!

ThePimpImp: Just noticed your "Favourite way to score" in your profile. We always called that "Gilmour'd" as in "OMFG you bastard, you Gilmour'd me!!". It came from the fact that I would score like that often against my friends, and it always seemed to be Gilmour!

Guest BSDaemon
My favourite players to do it with have been Pat Verbeek (renamed "corpse") and Pat Lafontaine (renamed "L corpse"). Its probably why I'm doing ok this season, because Lafontaine is a corpse goal scoring pimp

hehe if you want to damage somebodys morale without being offensive, type in "PAT LLLLLAAALALALALALALALALAAAAAFONTAINE!!!!" every time he scores. ;)

hehe if you want to damage somebodys morale without being offensive, type in "PAT LLLLLAAALALALALALALALALAAAAAFONTAINE!!!!" every time he scores. ;)

LOL...when i used buffalo play aginst my buddies...I used always say 'MAY DAY! MAY DAY! MAY DAY!" every time i scored..regardless who scored it.

Guest BSDaemon
LOL...when i used buffalo play aginst my buddies...I used always say 'MAY DAY! MAY DAY! MAY DAY!" every time i scored..regardless who scored it.

haha I only did it with lafontaine... since thats what the buffalo announcers did for so many years ;)

Guest rockyrmjc22

My prediction is Philly in 6 games.....Looking at the scores Philly outplayed boston but boston was good not great like mister deer said I bet Deer had T.B to beat Caroline.. lol

My prediction is Philly in 6 games.....Looking at the scores Philly outplayed boston but boston was good not great like mister deer said I bet Deer had T.B to beat Caroline.. lol

I was impressed with Boston's play in some exhibition games against him.

I also didn't know how good Philly was, mostly because he played so few games.

I didn't see your prediction on the playoffs, but I guess that means you can't be wrong. :blink: