NHL'94 Forums

UltraMagnus

NHL '23 (95) IS BACK!!!!

A lot of changes are going into this version of the rom MOD. 

Things that will be included:

• New Player portraits (Amazing hack from  @DeterminedApathy with his amazing portraits hack) 
  • Updated rosters and lineups as of August 18th (https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams)
  • Player Rating system and ideas (Huge Shout out to @Sauce)
  • 2023 NHL prospects including Conor Bedard, Matvei Michkov, Adam Fantilli, and more.
  • Some Easter eggs as well complaints of @AdamCatalyston the goalie nets.

nhl2395.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

NHL23(95).bin

NHL23-1(95).bin

Edited by UltraMagnus
Update - Seattle Kraken Center Ice
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 3

Nice job!

FYI...
https://vegashockeynow.com/2022/07/09/vegas-golden-knights-gold-jersey-home-2022-2023/

Recent draft confirmed, as such, as well.  Up to you if you prefer to wait until it is officially confirmed.

26 minutes ago, George said:

Why are you calling it NHL '23? It should be called NHL 95 2023. It's still NHL 95 just updated.

Since it is the 2022-23 rosters. Thats why its called NHL23 (95). Indicating that its still NHL95. Not sure, why this is a sticking point.

• Love 1

• smozoma changed the title to NHL '23 (95) - ROM
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, UltraMagnus said:

Yes. Likely every 2 months. Also we run an online league too.

That's good. The NHL 23 logo I've noticed is off to the right a bit too.  But a online league sounds like it'll be fun!

4 hours ago, UltraMagnus said:

Yup. Will be releasing an update opening jight. 

Hey @UltraMagnus. When I was doing my mod, I had all kinds of issues with the Kraken logo showing up incorrectly for reasons that initially broke my brain. My guess is that you figured all this stuff out already, but just in case it's giving you issues, please let me know and I can pontificate why this happens when working with Seattle, and how to circumvent it so it doesn't happen again.

Just now, AdamCatalyst said:

Hey @UltraMagnus. When I was doing my mod, I had all kinds of issues with the Kraken logo showing up incorrectly for reasons that initially broke my brain. My guess is that you figured all this stuff out already, but just in case it's giving you issues, please let me know and I can pontificate why this happens when working with Seattle, and how to circumvent it so it doesn't happen again.

I know what happened jn mine. Easy fix. All with rhe home jersey when I updated it. Change one color and the palette grabs that and overrides the original color. Just need to flip in the editor to change the color. Easy pesy

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dunkle93 said:

Oh ok the only reason I ask cause of triple play and just not having Arizona and TB makes me ocd in a sense and just wonder if there’s a way to rom hack it to 30 teams

On 10/3/2022 at 6:00 AM, Jpark said:

Hey @UltraMagnus could you fix the kraken logo please? 

Untitled.png

image.png