NHL'94 Forums

Just looking to get in a league

Sean Dwyer

Would anybody be able to point me in the direction of an available NHL '94 league that I'd be able to join? Um, I guess I'd prefer to be in on that uses updated rosters -- but, if one's not available that's fine, too. I already put my name down on the waiting list to get in a league based off this site; the waiting list, I imagine is pretty long, so I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks guys.

-Sean Dwyer

Hey Sean,

Thanks for signing up. Our current league is in playoffs and won't be needing replacements until next season. We're hoping to have next season started sometime in March 2007.

There is a winter Snes league organizing in the nhl94online.com forums. There is also a nhl94 draft league which are currently in draft mode so I don't know if you can still get in.

Feel free to browse those areas and ask any questions, the guys here are very helpful.

Enjoy!

-Evan

Evan,

So, what would you say the chances are that I could maybe get a spot this coming March for the Spring League...? Also, have you -- or anyone else -- do you know of any other NHL94 Hockey League that uses current rosters (7-10 periods/ penalties/ line changes), and stuff like that, that's also based in North America? If none exist, what would be involved in possibly starting my own down the line? I really appreciate your help -- I just discovered this whole NHL94 thing, and I'm very excited about it, so you'll have to excuse my visible overeagerness.

-Sean Dwyer

Go Sabres.

Hey Sean,

Your chances of being in the Spring league are very good if you are around enough and are willing to play. Registration for this league will be much sooner than March, so please check back every so often for that date (which isn't known yet).

As far as other leagues:

Whatever you see through this website is all I know of for North American based 94 leagues. If you wanted to start a new league, I could suggest starting a brainstorm thread where you can get some constructive feedback on your ideas. You may also recruit some help along the way.

Hope this helps!

-Evan