NHL'94 Forums

Draft Round 2

dmitry

Place picks for round 2 in this thread.

Draft schedule is here. http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/draft_schedule.htm

Dont miss your picks or you will be skipped!

All time are EASTERN STANDARD TIME

The database is located here http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/playerattr...&position=0

Drafted Players here http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/playerattr...&position=0

We will be having 12 rounds, picking 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, and 2 goalies.

1 Quebec edisaurusrex Hull

2 Montreal Pittsburgh Penguins SNES B (aim: Buccslaps) Tom Barasso

3 Edmonton jj2k bondra

4 Winnipeg rockyrmjc22 Curtis Joseph

5 Boston IAmFleury'sHipCheck (aim Ericanthony76) Mike Gartner

6 Toronto pilon747ESA TIKKANEN

7 San Jose angryjay93 recchi

8 Philadelphia Rob B Fabulous Andrei Kovalenko

9 New Jersey Scott_Stevens_is_God (AIM Magus978) coffey

10 Tampa Bay dhartman1900 neely

11 St Louis Stumpy112 Tomas Sandstrom

12 NYRangers CamKneely Courtnall

13 Anaheim skoolyardpuck Joe Sakic

14 Ottawa itsmemikehey Al Iafrate

15 Vancouver hokkeefan phil housley

16 Pittsburgh Matt Hurray Kirk Muller

17 Chicago backhandfloater Russ Courtnall

18 Los Angeles thegr8199kings Brian Bradley

19 Hartford ranatoro larmer

20 Calgary hockeyman1983cgyGary Suter

Draft schedule is here. http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/draft_schedule.htm

Dont miss your picks or you will be skipped!

All time are EASTERN STANDARD TIME

:)-->

QUOTE(Pittsburgh Penguins SNES B @ Nov 12 2006, 11:28 PM)

I pick Tom Barasso

Please don't edit picks on the board after you have made them. A pick is considered final once you post it on the board, so make sure you know what you want.

You can have Barrasso instead of Sakic since this wasn't clear

i was wondering if i am allowed to pick as soon as it is my time to pick

for instance if i come to 8:00 pm tonight and the team before me has yet to choose, should i still post my pick?

let me know because i do not want to post it if it will not be accepted, thanks alot

rock on

yes by all means you can pick at your scheduled time regardless of what happens in front of you. if anybody before you hasn't chosen they are skipped.

ANYONE IN CANADA KNOWS... TORONTO FANS ARE LIKE PHILLY FANS FOR FOOTBALL AND KNICKS FANS FOR BASKETBALL... EVERY DRAFT PICK ISN'T THE BEST ONE!!!

BUT THEY INTERVIEW'D ESA TIKKANEN AND HE IS EXCITED AND PUMPED TO WEAR THE BEST JERSEY IN HOCKEY THE WHITE AND BLUE!!!!

SO THAT GAINED SOME BROWNIE POINTS WITH THE FANS... AND LAST THING ESA WANTS IS TO GET BOO'D OUT OF TOWN LIKE LARRY MURPHY!!!

He was skipped. I was told it was my turn to pick, so I picked.

Quite frankly, I believe I should be entitled to my pick. That jj2k has been dogging the draft since the friggin' thing started. Have some sense.

i apologize for picking early, luckily it did not matter, but i have to say i completely agree with your decision on waiting til your pick time, i want to speed it up as much as the next guy but if for some reason i cannot make it to my computer i dont want to come back and have the draft be over. good call dmitri, and lets all relax, scott stevens = god

rock on

He was skipped. I was told it was my turn to pick, so I picked.

Quite frankly, I believe I should be entitled to my pick. That jj2k has been dogging the draft since the friggin' thing started. Have some sense.

well, you got your pick only because your time is here, not because you are entitled to anything, and this is the only scheduled pick that jj2k has missed. if you don't like the draft rules i can find someone else to take your team.

i apologize for picking early, luckily it did not matter, but i have to say i completely agree with your decision on waiting til your pick time, i want to speed it up as much as the next guy but if for some reason i cannot make it to my computer i dont want to come back and have the draft be over. good call dmitri, and lets all relax, scott stevens = god

rock on

it's not a problem. things weren't clear, but hopefully they are now.

well, you got your pick only because your time is here, not because you are entitled to anything, and this is the only scheduled pick that jj2k has missed. if you don't like the draft rules i can find someone else to take your team.

Whatever, there's no sense in arguing. Doesn't matter to me though, no matter who I draft, I expect to lose every last game I play. I'll make it a point to try extra hard against you and jj2k though. Don't tell me what I'm not entitled to though, I know what I'm doing. Thanks.