NHL'94 Forums

Draft Round 2

dmitry

Whatever, there's no sense in arguing. Doesn't matter to me though, no matter who I draft, I expect to lose every last game I play. I'll make it a point to try extra hard against you and jj2k though. Don't tell me what I'm not entitled to though, I know what I'm doing. Thanks.

it's nice to see such enthusiasm. Lets make a new thread for draft comments though. I don't like the draft threads getting cluttered up.

Here's a thread if you want to continue http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2479

Guest rockyrmjc22

i am a devil fan but this guy make me hate the devils..i wonder why rangers dont like us....this )&*(&&*.....

Question: Is there trades and free agents in this league

i am a devil fan but this guy make me hate the devils..i wonder why rangers dont like us....this )&*(&&*.....

Question: Is there trades and free agents in this league

I will allow trades after the draft. No reason for free agency as there will be a complete redraft every season.

well i guess you could add more guys to your team, but since they won't be playing i dont really see the purpose of it.

please from now on start a new topic if you have a question. the moderator function is not working so i have no way to clear up these draft threads.

Also, to save time before a new thread has to be created by Dmitry for Round 3...

The Calgary Flames would like to thank their fans from around the globe watching the draft on TSN, OLN and ESPN. With the first selection in the third round of the NHL94 Genesis Draft League, the Calgary Flames select defenseman Zarley Zalapski.

Also, to save time before a new thread has to be created by Dmitry for Round 3...

The Calgary Flames would like to thank their fans from around the globe watching the draft on TSN, OLN and ESPN. With the first selection in the third round of the NHL94 Genesis Draft League, the Calgary Flames select defenseman Zarley Zalapski.

ranatoro needs to pick before you post this one.