NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 (2007 Updates) League

Sean Dwyer

Hey, there.

I was just posting to see if anyone would be at all interested in putting together a new NHL94 Online League, using the 2007 roster updates.

Along with using the 2007 rosters, it might be a good idea to implement an abbreviated schedule; something in the neighborhood around 40 games or so. In addition, I'd like to see a league like this be geared for North American players, and such, since there doesn't seem to be a league like this that exists for us.

If anyone's interested, or just wants to help brainstorm -- either contact me directly through AOL (XXX pac5) or e-mail me at SDwyerX@hotmail.com. Or, of course, leave a message down below in response.

Thanks!

-Sean Dwyer

Well, basically, I am rather limited when it comes to web design, or when it comes to HTML. While I'd really like to get a league like this started, I certainly can't do it alone -- I'm going to need a little help, I guess. I'd be more than willing to take care of data base updating, and stuff like that, but, when it comes to dealing with putting up an actual website, there's just so way that I'd be able to come up with anything presentable.

So, if you're still interested, please contact me.

AOL: XXX pac5

E-mail: SDwyerX@hotmail.com

-Sean Dwyer

i think smozoma is starting a new league with updated rosters.

i was also thinking of reopening last year's league but with the new 2007 rosters. i would like to attempt the full schedule with full owners again.

Well, you really should. And, hey, if you'd need any help, let me know. But, if not, and you're just planning on doing the league by yourself, I'd love to join.

P.S. Are you planning on having line changes, and stuff?

Well, you really should. And, hey, if you'd need any help, let me know. But, if not, and you're just planning on doing the league by yourself, I'd love to join.

P.S. Are you planning on having line changes, and stuff?

last year we played with line changes on and offsides on. it would be the same.

heres the site we used. http://65.36.133.56/nhl94/

it would be the same too. i'm currently busy with the draft league, but after the draft is over i may start it up again.

it would be the same too. i'm currently busy with the draft league, but after the draft is over i may start it up again.

Well, if you wouldn't mind alerting me when you're ready to start the league, that'd be cool.

-Sean Dwyer

Only thing I'd consider changing about your league would be to implement an abbreviated schedule, 'cause, I mean, I come, 82 games -- plus the playoffs is a lot to ask of everyone in the league to play. Maybe you should consider cutting the games down to something like 25 or 30, and have 7-10 periods. Just a suggestion . . .

-Sean Dwyer