NHL'94 Forums

Strip Hack help

refuse

My first post on this forum, and it's about hacks!

I edited all the team strip colors of the NHL 94 rom in NOSE 1.2b with the SWOS strip hack option to create more accurate uni's. I thought the hack was applied when i applied the pallette, but evidently it's not. Is there a fast way to do this or d I have to edit some hacked rom from the start?

Great site by the way, loving it!

I edited all the team strip colors of the NHL 94 rom in NOSE 1.2b with the SWOS strip hack option to create more accurate uni's. I thought the hack was applied when i applied the pallette, but evidently it's not. Is there a fast way to do this or d I have to edit some hacked rom from the start?

in nose, the strip hack is simply a virtual color reference if you are using one of swos's strip hacked roms.

swos may be able to make a IPS patch file that could be applied against any 94 rom which would painlessly apply the hack for you changing all the relevant sprites. alternatively, just start by using one of his roms.