NHL'94 Forums

Round 1 Playoffs

Evan

Hey guys,

A few series yet to be completed so lets try to get those done ASAP. Games need to be completed by Wedsnesday night (tomorrow night from this post.)

Habs-thegr8199 may have an extension because I was aware ahead of time that one of the players wouldn't be around. Thanks to everyone so far who has played their games! Please post in the Schedule A Game area of the forums to prove you were looking for your opponent if you haven't done so already.

Thanks guys!

Guest BSDaemon
Hey guys,

A few series yet to be completed so lets try to get those done ASAP. Games need to be completed by Wedsnesday night (tomorrow night from this post.)

Habs-thegr8199 may have an extension because I was aware ahead of time that one of the players wouldn't be around. Thanks to everyone so far who has played their games! Please post in the Schedule A Game area of the forums to prove you were looking for your opponent if you haven't done so already.

Thanks guys!Before

What time is the cutoff? midnight?

So what happens with the Fenty/Slimeball series?

Slimeball hasn't been around (at least to my knowledge) in like a couple of months. This is too bad that the league appears to have lost him, as he was a very good player and a great sport.

I guess Fenty should win by default (not that it's at all my call, just me talking out loud here) since he's been around seemingly willing to play his series?

^The thing is Slimeball seems to have left and the Edmonton player refused to be on when the Calgary player was on. So the consensus comes to the fact that in A Los Angeles gets a forfeit win over Edmonton, and Calgary played a consolation series with Winnipeg and win 4-3 so they advance.

Chicago Vs L.A. IN west final

It could go either way. LA is a good team but Dallas' coach is comeback kid, he came from behind to win ALL THREE of his series, one of which he was a huge underdog in. As for Chicago/Calgary, it's two good coaches, so team might not matter.

As for the East Final, really tough call. Both of the East Semifinal series are close, with Philadelphia looking to be the Edmonton Oilers of this league after downing heavily favored Boston in six, and Montreal/Pittsburgh being a high-octane offense in Pittsburgh going up against a stingy defense and one Patrick Roy of Montreal. I have Philadelphia and Montreal, both in seven.

It doesn't look like Edmonton showed up, so if you guys wanna say that SNES B#3 Calgary defeated #6 Winnipeg in 7, here are the results.....

Game 1: 5-2 CAL

Game 2: 2-1 WIN

Game 3: 4-0 CAL

Game 4: 3-2 WIN

Game 5: 3-2 CAL (OT) .....heartbreaker

Game 6: 5-2 WIN

Game 7: 4-1 CAL

Greg

meh they wanted to play, edmonton wasn't available as usual, admins can decide. You cant expect to show up once at a decent time and expect the other person to be waiting with bells on. Although if it was another night things may have been different.