NHL'94 Forums

Winnipeg vs Vancouver Series wrapup

pokrchamp

Well it was definately a fast paced high scoring series.

I was super nervous going into game 1 & played pretty bad.

That was one of the most fortunate wins I've had playin 94.

Blazer couldn't buy a goal, whether a post, the goalie, or even a player saved a few!

Game 2 was much the same. Except this time Blazer was converting on his chances. 8-2 Van

A route in Winnipeg

Game 3 I finally relaxed a bit and started getting more aggressive. Although it was tough

for either of us to play D as Selanne & Bure were getting behind the D for breakaways

I took it 8-5

Game 4 Similiar to game 4 I felt I was playin stronger, and was taking the play to him. 9-5 Winn

Game 5 This was a classic. I was up 4-2 going into the 3rd when Blazer scored 3 unanswered &

took a 5-4 lead. I tied it at 5-5, & off the faceoff he made it 6-5.

I tied it at 6 with 1 minute left.

I then made an end to end rush with Selanne & scored with 6 seconds left to ice the series.

I'm glad Blazer showed up & I didn't win by forfiet. I think I needed to go through the nervousness to

get used to it. Its been a long time since I felt nervous like that. I know its just a game, but

I love that feeling. You don't get it often!

congrats on your win! must have been tough to come back for game three after getting beat 8-2...especially heading back to vancouver for games 3 and 4.