NHL'94 Forums

Whats the best time to catch you guys ONLINE?!?!

Guest nhl92fan

Guest nhl92fan

Whats a good general time that you go on to netplay on GENS?!?!

I just started using this! I am on now from about 11pm on for whoever wants to play this or any other game from the NHL series.

Please let me know if youd like to set up a time this week, or whenever! I went on there at about 1:30 last night AM, and saw a "nhl2006a" room, but like a jackass I hit "refresh", and it was gone! DAMMIT! I wanna play this with someone online!

Whats a good general time that you go on to netplay on GENS?!?!

I just started using this! I am on now from about 11pm on for whoever wants to play this or any other game from the NHL series.

Please let me know if youd like to set up a time this week, or whenever! I went on there at about 1:30 last night AM, and saw a "nhl2006a" room, but like a jackass I hit "refresh", and it was gone! DAMMIT! I wanna play this with someone online!

I'd love to play you but everytime me and my friend try and connect its boot us back to our desktop. Do the versions have to be the same? Anyway give me a reasonable time in the evening and you will have two opponents...........

Guest nhl92fan
I'd love to play you but everytime me and my friend try and connect its boot us back to our desktop. Do the versions have to be the same? Anyway give me a reasonable time in the evening and you will have two opponents...........

I think both have to be the same with the same name. The best thing I think is to use the 2006a version off this site.

Having different ROMs with the same name won't crash Gens and Kaillera. It'll just make everything desynched from the start.