NHL'94 Forums

finally...i have a controller!

halifax

I just got my adapter for my controller and decided to see how i stacked up against one of the best..the94kid...lost all 3 games..two of them were beatings...but im glad i know in advance what im in for...lol....

• Like 1

I just got my adapter for my controller and decided to see how i stacked up against one of the best..the94kid...lost all 3 games..two of them were beatings...but im glad i know in advance what im in for...lol....

this guy is gonna be a solid player, just needs to adjust to online play, really good d and has some nice 1timers...welcome aboard and hit me for games anytime

good to here it... get some practice halifax we could use you in A!

Don't worry about getting killed initially....

I was getting thumped for awhile, even lost 11-1 to Deer once.

But I had to make little changes here & there to take my game up

to the next level.

1. Had to edit lines, I always used to kill my buddies so I never changed lines.

But if you watch Jota, myself, always put your best player at center.

2. Had to get SNES controller, makes a diff.

3. This is gonna sound wussy, but my thumb would always kill playin this game so I have some kind of blister tape.

4. Also changed my grip on the controller

Hope some of this stuff helps you guys out.

We need maybe 6 more competitve guys in A next season!!

thanks for the tips pokerchamp...I thought playing online would be the exactly same as the console but for me it felt a little different....I definately need the practice that is for sure!

This is great to hear, halifax!

As pokerchamp said, there is for sure an adjusting period to the online play, and everyone went through it, so don't be discouraged if you struggle in your first number of games.

Add me to AIM (thedeer1982) or MSN (ryan_the_deer@hotmail.com) and hit me up for games anyyyyyytime........... except maybe in the next two days or so.............. need a couple of days away from the game right now.

Again, great news!

• 12 years later...

HA.....this is many years ago. all the other guys in this thread are excellent 94 players and I've been trying to get them to King of 94 every time.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 6:59 PM, clockwise said:

Yeah! 

I liked this the other day to get a rise out of D. Once or twice a year I look through old posts and saw this gem.

yeah. I think i signed up for the forums right around this time as well. My first online game Ever played was against @schwartz