NHL'94 Forums

SNES B Predictions

Auggie

What are we thinking about the SNES B conference semifinals? Setar has every series going 6 or 7 games. Is there that much parity in the league?

I'm anxious to see how Calgary-Chicago turns out as well---not only because I have a chance to play the winner should I win my series. Those are two great players, and their season series was a roller coaster. Blowouts wins to cancel each other out.

The LA-Dallas series is interesting because, while LA took the season series, the Kings never played Dallas under hokkeefan's tutelege.

How about your thoughts, guys?

Guest BSDaemon
What are we thinking about the SNES B conference semifinals? Setar has every series going 6 or 7 games. Is there that much parity in the league?

I'm anxious to see how Calgary-Chicago turns out as well---not only because I have a chance to play the winner should I win my series. Those are two great players, and their season series was a roller coaster. Blowouts wins to cancel each other out.

The LA-Dallas series is interesting because, while LA took the season series, the Kings never played Dallas under hokkeefan's tutelege.

How about your thoughts, guys?

I know I'M worried going into this series...