NHL'94 Forums

SNES B Buffalo vs Philly rd 2

ThePimpImp

Alirght, fresh off the huge upset vs Boston, Philly is off to Buffalo to tke on the sabres and the often unstoppable Lafontaine. Can Philly continue its winning ways and carry its momentum into Buffalo for a quick Philly win? Can Pat Lafontaine and the Sabres continue to be clutch in close games as against Toronto? Will traditional Flyers trash talk on big bodies scare the Sabres into submission? All these questions will be answered in the coming days.

PaulCoffeysSon I'll be on aim alot less frequently this week because I have 3 major projects due this week, but I'm sure we can get the games in at some point. My aim is ThePimpImp11 and thats the best way to get in contact with me.

Guest BSDaemon
Sorry, I didn't forfeit you jackass. I understand you have no life but don't put s**t when you don't even own the league!

Buffalo, my friend; I will play you tonight or any night you want ok?

Chicago, Drop Dead!

LOL WOW :lol:

Somebody forgot their Midol :unsure:

I didn't say you forefited, I said

looking like another forefited series.... :(

Read, before you comment. :(

Guest rockyrmjc22

Don't worry about it Philly, BS is a sneaky jerk. Canadians just like to get under your skin...but when you confront them, they run away like the french or act dumb which BS does alot! :(

Guest BSDaemon
Don't worry about it Philly, BS is a sneaky jerk. Canadians just like to get under your skin...but when you confront them, they run away like the french or act dumb which BS does alot! :)

... sigh