NHL'94 Forums

WBOY, frame rate question

Guest cr0ssbar94

In an emulator, increase the frameskip.

How fast the game runs isn't dependent on the game, it's actually dependent on how fast the emulator runs it. The game itself was only meant to be run at 23fps, which is why the clock runs at slightly more than double speed in an emulator, as the emulator runs it a 60fps.

Guest cr0ssbar94
In an emulator, increase the frameskip.

How fast the game runs isn't dependent on the game, it's actually dependent on how fast the emulator runs it. The game itself was only meant to be run at 23fps, which is why the clock runs at slightly more than double speed in an emulator, as the emulator runs it a 60fps.

I'm pretty sure the clock runs the same speed on the actual console, as does the game itself.

I havent noticed an increase speed of the game on the emulator version. Seems exactly the same to me.

And I dont think the emulator gives you an option to increase the speed of the game. Only the frame rate, which doesnt help.

• 3 months later...

dude you already asked this in another thread. And it was answered by WBOY

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic...p;hl=frame+rate

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic...entry2548

Its really easy, and changes the rom from NTSC to PAL. Its pretty fun playing at 30fps. It is the same speed as nhl91 which is a PAL game.