NHL'94 Forums

Power rankings - nov.17, 2006

halifax

Guest BSDaemon
All rankings use historical data to some extent. The TSN rankings come out weekly, but they don't just look at the last week's worth of games. I'd guess that halifax figures using last season's numbers (weighted less than half of the current seasons') makes his coach evaluations a little more accurate.

Oh of course, I know you're right about that for sure. I think I've made my point, and you seem to understand exactly what I'm saying, so it's all good :)

Canadiens have like 4 games in hand on tornot, bing ahead by a point with a team thats only lost 5 or 6 games out of 17 doesn't mean its a better team. I wish toronto was better, but anaheim is.

The northwest divsion is somewhat tough with minnesota running away (although slwoing down now) and calgary now rolling and edmonton and vancouver decent, i think the north east has 1 great team two good teams and 2 decent teams (although if ottawa plays liek they did against buffalo more often, they will be a good or great team). I would think the only division that rivals is the Anaheim San Jose Dallas division. Talk about rediculous. BUt the two horrible teams in la and coyotes take away from that. Boston is at .500 and the senators won't be sub .500 for long

I was just going to leave this alone, since its kind of really off topic... but then I saw this final little bit. I just wanted to say:

:):P

Ah Leafs fans.......... always having to laugh at the misfortunes of others to get satisfaction, because their own team doesn't do enough to make them feel good.

The Leafs will never win the Cup in my lifetime- I'd be willing to bet a cool hundred bucks on that........... well except for the rather inconvenient part that I couldn't really either pay up or collect, cuz I'd be dead.

And I didn't make this post to defend the Sens- I hate them too.

Guest BSDaemon
Ah Leafs fans.......... always having to laugh at the misfortunes of others to get satisfaction, because their own team doesn't do enough to make them feel good.

The Leafs will never win the Cup in my lifetime- I'd be willing to bet a cool hundred bucks on that........... well except for the rather inconvenient part that I couldn't really either pay up or collect, cuz I'd be dead.

And I didn't make this post to defend the Sens- I hate them too.

it was a joke based on how poorly they are doing :P