NHL'94 Forums

I am leaving for the night

dmitry

send your lists to richardson24@gmail.com or aim to itsmemikehey

he will be covering the draft tonight. he has access to update the database only, so the list on the draft thread will not be updated. if anyone wants to help out, just let him know. tomorrow is going to get hectic.

i'm not responsible for any lists sent to me tonight after i post this message. thanks and good night

d

Yes, I'm his girlfriend. You guys keep him busy with all your posts so I thought I'd leave him one too :lol:

at least you know where to keep tabs on him... but let me warn you that this whole nhl94.com is just a cover for child slave trading industry.

at least you know where to keep tabs on him... but let me warn you that this whole nhl94.com is just a cover for child slave trading industry.

i knew you guys were up to no good :lol:

it is pretty nice being able to keep tabs on him so easily, and reading the message boards keeps me entertained while he's busy updating the draft all day

Scott Stevens = God was wondering if it was ok if hockeygirl showed her boobs?

I thought it was a very forward approach by him but what can you expect out of this sausage fest.

I what who in the where now? :lol:

Now wait a minute, I have more dignity than that!