NHL'94 Forums

NYC NHL 94 Party?

JOE PRO

I'm pretty new to this community and to Netplay (in fact I've yet to play a game) but I was just wondering how many others live in or around NYC? I know Evan's in Long Island and I'm in Manhattan with another 2 guys and would love to get a little LAN party for NHL 94 if possible. I'm sure playing on Netplay is a great alternative but nothing beats having a bunch of guys in the same house playing the game like it was intended. I'm constantly holding Poker parties and will have something special for the Superbowl so I know how to throw an event. Anyway I'm just happy to see there are people like me that love the old school hockey and think it would be a blast to have a tournament.

Guest nhl92fan

I'm in Riverdale (Bronx). Sounds like a great idea man! I'm also new to netplay, but it seems very easy. I actually went in there and played with a couple guys, but I had to stop because I have dial up and the play was really slow. I'm getting DSL next week, after that I intend to hit some AIM's I got through their and send a few instant messages. Can't wait to join some leagues, and just play over the net. With DSL there won't be any "lag time" and it'll play perfectly smooth.

Even if we don't get together, it's great that a lot of us are in the NYC area. It'll really keep the ping time down for netplay, lol.

<_<

Thats cool you live in Riverdale, me and my friend live a block away from the GW Bridge. You ever eat @ Jakes Steakhouse? LOL good porterhouse! Anyway I'm sure there are plenty more residing in NYC. Hope to see you soon and many more......

Thats cool you live in Riverdale, me and my friend live a block away from the GW Bridge. You ever eat @ Jakes Steakhouse? LOL good porterhouse! Anyway I'm sure there are plenty more residing in NYC. Hope to see you soon and many more......

Fellow new yorker here (long island). Sounds like a idea. Nothing beats playing other than with people around you then over the cpu. It just aint the same.

Yea.. would def be a fun time just playing some '94 with other fans. I'm a really busy person right now but maybe in a couple months we could get together. Would be fun.

-Evan