NHL'94 Forums

SNES Poll: How many games would you like to play next season?

Evan

SNES Game Count For Spring 2007  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many games would you like to play next season?

• More

Hey guys,

We want to get an idea on how many games guys would like to play next season. We will pick the most popular game counts from this poll so please vote if you plan on being in the Spring 2007 leagues.

Thanks, and feel free to post in this topic with comments.

-Evan

I picked 50 games for a 20 team league. you play your own division 5 times each for 20 games(creates a great rivalry)...and play every other team in the league twice for the remaining 30 games.

1 Idea I had for next season is league night.

Everyone in say SNES A should agree on a day & time for league night.

So say Monday 7-10 or something

That way guys that need to catchup or anyone that's having trouble finding games can just log on Monday & probably find people to play.

1 Idea I had for next season is league night.

Everyone in say SNES A should agree on a day & time for league night.

So say Monday 7-10 or something

That way guys that need to catchup or anyone that's having trouble finding games can just log on Monday & probably find people to play.

good idea.

I seriously don't see that happening. We can't expect 20 people to agree on a single convenient time for everybody. We just need people who really want to play.

rudy

Well, I disagree with your disagreement. I realize not everyone will be free at the same time. But I think many people do want to play, its just they don't have time to check AIM all day to see who's available to play.

We don't have to have a set night, we can even announce it in the forum from time to time. Say we announce Monday 7-10 (assuming this time is one of the better times for everyone) Of course not everyone will be on, but I'm willing to bet if we had a setup like that, Monday night AIM would be busier than usual & people would have easier time finding games. Not to mention people who are behind could play some catchup.

I really think its a good idea, but hey, we should just try it out 1 time & see how it goes.

I'm willing to bet if we tried it out we'd get 7 or more people on AIM at the same time (a record I think)

Guest BSDaemon
given the new rules, if somebody isn't on aim they will be remoed next eyar so this liekly won't be an issue either way. i think maybe we just need people to post availability rather than who they need to play (or both)

Agreed. With the new improvments in coach replacements, it wont be necessary to schedule a time and day. Thats what the "Schedule a game" forum is for. I do like the idea of posting a GENERAL availability, though not completely necessary.