• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Dadonch44,

that's is some great work!

I'm wondering if it is possible(and not too much trouble) to create a version with a 'save as' option. I'm running a winter league and I would love to use your stat tracker so I can have a separate tracker for each team.

-halifax

Hey Dadonch44,

that's is some great work!

I'm wondering if it is possible(and not too much trouble) to create a version with a 'save as' option. I'm running a winter league and I would love to use your stat tracker so I can have a separate tracker for each team.

-halifax

I'll see what I can come up with for you ... :)

yeah..there's no rush....the league wont start until later in the week anyways...if you get something by then that's perfect....if not...no worries....I appreciate the fact that you are looking into it.

hey guys,

just wanted to give you a little update...

been changing the program around some...

It will include an enter game score tab that will allow you to pick the away(left side) and home(right side) team and enter the score... its basically the same as before but now you wont have to click the HomeGame button it will decide based on which side the team is on

it will then save the game score for each team, and auto update the record, home and away record, GF, GA for team

there is a team stats tab - when you select a team it will display the up to date team stats

there is a clear stats tab - you can now choose to reset 1 team orALL teams

there will be (havent started yet) a conference standings tab and a division standings tab...

ill try to get some screenshots up tonight after i get off of work to show you what it will look like...

but if there is anything else ideas are always appreciated and welcome...

i was thinking of also:

- Having the program auto generate webpages for each team, standings, and a game score log (one for each team, and one for the whole league).

- the option of choosing between the 1994 teams, and the 2007 teams (so depending on the league you can have updated logos and name banners)

- Playoff Tree

i was thinking of also:

- Having the program auto generate webpages for each team, standings, and a game score log (one for each team, and one for the whole league).

- the option of choosing between the 1994 teams, and the 2007 teams (so depending on the league you can have updated logos and name banners)

- Playoff Tree

hey mate, i did something a while back. just upload your game state file!

http://oshlhockey.com/excel/addnew.php

hey guys,

just wanted to give you a little update...

been changing the program around some...

It will include an enter game score tab that will allow you to pick the away(left side) and home(right side) team and enter the score... its basically the same as before but now you wont have to click the HomeGame button it will decide based on which side the team is on

it will then save the game score for each team, and auto update the record, home and away record, GF, GA for team

there is a team stats tab - when you select a team it will display the up to date team stats

there is a clear stats tab - you can now choose to reset 1 team orALL teams

there will be (havent started yet) a conference standings tab and a division standings tab...

ill try to get some screenshots up tonight after i get off of work to show you what it will look like...

but if there is anything else ideas are always appreciated and welcome...

i was thinking of also:

- Playoff Tree

sounds awesome! looking forward to it!

Nice idea, looks really cool! Not to fond of installers for such small proggies though (.rar ftw)... I wish you could compare two profiles, but that don't fit the layout of this tool I guess. It got me thinking I should try and make one myself maybe... Probably won't though heh, too lazy, but I'm somewhat familiar with delphi, so I'd might be able to put something together.

B)

• 2 months later...

This is just to show you what I have been working on for Version 3...

I mentioned a long time ago about putting up screenshots...

I still have things to finish on it... but i wanted to show you guys the progress.

My hopes are for people to be able to play their own season, keep track of more than one Coach's Win-Loss Record, or maybe even run a league...

Unfortunately, I know squat about databases, so this is using text files to save data. I also figured it might be easier for the average user that way.

I do intend on this outputting all the data to webpages for uploading for possible leagues.

Right now I'm working on a straight NHL '94 version...

Depending on how that goes, maybe a 2007-08... and down the road an SNES version (since others are making outstanding progress on finding the offsets for that)

but for right now, I'm working on this when i can, and always coming up with more to add...

i hope you like the preview

post-707-1171676018_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676036_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676050_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676061_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676074_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676088_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676105_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676121_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676142_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676183_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676207_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676236_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676259_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676269_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676278_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676294_thumb.jpg

post-707-1171676313_thumb.jpg

Awesome! You sure have come a long way! Great work. It was your tool that first triggered me to do a similar one, but I'm keeping track of player vs player stats instead of one player, as I only play with a friend, hardly ever online. Really like your idea of creating a season mode! Good luck on that!

Wish I could figure out how to solve the deal with player stats and all that (for my tool). I know how to read the info, but nut sure how I should go along with sorting it and all that.

I guess I have use .txt as a sort of database as well, as I know only basic delphi programming, though I have a friend that knows it inside out so help's not far away..

Wow, look svery cool. Maybe for the goalie leaders screen and awards screen you could do the same black background too. Awesome job.

hehe yeah they will be thats just my way of reminding myself that those parts are not finished yet... :)

thanks everyone for all the positive feedback ... i cant wait to get this finished so everyone can try it out... :blink:

Looks like you have put a lot of work into this. Can't wait.

ps. Mark Messier winning the Art Ross? You're such a homer.

GO BRETT HULL!!!!!

IF you you can seed the NHL'94 record keeper to Hort22 can you please send it to me. I cant seam to get to the site for version 2. I love what you have come up with. Back in 1994 i Played the whole season OF the Philadelphia Flyers and wrote down alll the stats by hand so if i can get this it would be much apreceated.

IF you you can seed the NHL'94 record keeper to Hort22 can you please send it to me. I cant seam to get to the site for version 2. I love what you have come up with. Back in 1994 i Played the whole season OF the Philadelphia Flyers and wrote down alll the stats by hand so if i can get this it would be much apreceated.

From a Philly native much respect! '94 used to serve as my crystal ball by doing demo games for whoever the Flyers would play on the eve of a matchup. Tocchets insiders had nothing on me.

Record keeper looks great Donch!

From a Philly native much respect! '94 used to serve as my crystal ball by doing demo games for whoever the Flyers would play on the eve of a matchup. Tocchets insiders had nothing on me.

Record keeper looks great Donch!

CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THE RECORD KEEPER?

CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THE RECORD KEEPER?

sorry about that the link for version 2 wasnt working it should now be working in the first post of the thread...

hehe back to work on version 3

thanks for the support everyone... <_<

sorry about that the link for version 2 wasnt working it should now be working in the first post of the thread...

hehe back to work on version 3

thanks for the support everyone... <_<

Thanks man i worked. So what is your time frame for version 3?

PS. it looks great