NHL'94 Forums

How many still play EA Hockey, NHL Hockey, and NHLPA 93?

How many people still play EA Hockey, NHL Hockey, and NHLPA 93?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many people still play EA Hockey, NHL Hockey, and NHLPA 93?

• EA Hockey
    • NHL Hockey
    • NHLPA 93
    • All the above

3 hours ago, seamor said:

'93 is fun because you get to punch people in the face and I think that's neat.

I played a 7 game playoff on 92 with LA this weekend. Only lost one game. The goal was sealed shut and it was literally a shutout on the road.

15 hours ago, von Ozbourne said:

NHL Hockey is okay, but EA Hockey on the NTSC setting is the best because the physics are on steroids.

It is hilarious to fly up and down the ice and blast 150mph slapshots into the goal from the face-off dots in the neutral zone

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, Drezz said:

Depends on the mood I'm in - usually I stick with NHL 94, NHLPA 93 and NHL 96 (not on the list). 

I didn't include 95 and up because people still make ROMs for 95. Plus there's a Discord for it. Doesn't seem like much was ever done with the first3 besides the IIHF Series.

One thing I've noticed is that after playing 94 the past few month, my skills on 92 and 93 are even better. I still struggle with the deke and shot but the pass shot is there now.

Edited by WileECoyote

• 1 month later...

I love these games. I played NHLPA 93 more than any other NHL game growing up as it was the first one my brother and I owned. We had previously played the OG NHL Hockey a few times borrowing it from our cousin. So many good memories. I still go back and play both mainly because of the different rosters from 94.

12 hours ago, kidswasted said:

I love these games. I played NHLPA 93 more than any other NHL game growing up as it was the first one my brother and I owned. We had previously played the OG NHL Hockey a few times borrowing it from our cousin. So many good memories. I still go back and play both mainly because of the different rosters from 94.

I love the 92 Kings.