NHL'94 Forums

Snes B Shocker!

Guest rockyrmjc22

Guest rockyrmjc22

La, who will be snes b overall's best coach was stun today by dallas. It seems like teams are getting much better as the playoffs roll around. ( Philly with Boston) No number one seed will win this championship. Looks like the Chicago Blackhawks are the favorites. Can Chicago handle the pressure and take it all! or will he make the same attempt to put pressure on others with his saying "Personally I see LA or Calgary taking the whole damn thing Because it sure as hell wont be me"

A move to divert attention from himself which is working for Chicago destroying Van and Beating Calgary but Now its Dallas.

(the comeback kid coming back trailing 3-0 in the St.Louis series)

(2)Chicago, (2)Buffalo, (3)Montreal,(5) Pittsburgh (5) Dallas and (8) Philly left in the race for the CUP!

Good Luck to all!

Guest BSDaemon
or will he make the same attempt to put pressure on others with his saying "Personally I see LA or Calgary taking the whole damn thing Because it sure as hell wont be me"

Actually, I really thought Calgary was going to beat me. He was MUCH better then me during the regular season.

Guest BSDaemon
Umm your much better player than you say you are man... your a 2 seed remember that! you play like a 1 or 2 seed

I think if calgary had had 2 months to play his games (to get some rest in between) he would have been 2nd seed or better. He's GOOD.

BTW for those that want an explanation for philly's vastly superior play in the playoffs, it was because he was using a gamepad of some sort instead of a keyboard. It makes a huge difference as you all know.

I don't know much about this one, except that somebody has been mr clutch in the playoffs so far (except for the unfortunate chicago effect).