NHL'94 Forums

MESSIER BANNER RAISING NIGHT!

Guest nhl92fan

Guest nhl92fan

Tonight the legendary Mark Messier has his great #11 raised to the rafters of Madison Square Garden! The Rangers will be hosting the Oilers too, so it should be a fun event all around!

Mark was crying today at his Ny press conference! If you can check out the game, I'd advise you to do so. It's going to be special!

In my opinion Messier is the greatest all-around hockey player I ever saw in my lifetime; 5 Stanley Cups in Edmonton, and he did the impossible by bringing a Stanley Cup to the Ny Rangers! Messier is forever a hockey GOD!

Tonight the legendary Mark Messier has his great #11 raised to the rafters of Madison Square Garden! The Rangers will be hosting the Oilers too, so it should be a fun event all around!

Mark was crying today at his Ny press conference! If you can check out the game, I'd advise you to do so. It's going to be special!

In my opinion Messier is the greatest all-around hockey player I ever saw in my lifetime; 5 Stanley Cups in Edmonton, and he did the impossible by bringing a Stanley Cup to the Ny Rangers! Messier is forever a hockey GOD!

Even though I am a Islander fan which means I must hate the Oilers (defeated Islanders in going for a straight fifth cup in the Finals) and the Rangers (cross town evil rival) I must admit Mess was the best captain ever and who can argue a man with 6 cup rings. Congrats Mess.

Guest nhl92fan
Even though I am a Islander fan which means I must hate the Oilers (defeated Islanders in going for a straight fifth cup in the Finals) and the Rangers (cross town evil rival) I must admit Mess was the best captain ever and who can argue a man with 6 cup rings. Congrats Mess.

POTVIN SUCKS!

No just kidding! Some of those Islander/Oiler playoffs were the best in the sports history. 2 of the greatest teams in NHL history going at it!

Messier seems to really love Ny in a special way, and the feeling is mutual. He is an ICON!

Guest nhl92fan

Wow, what a GAME!

Rangers did a great job of honoring Messier! KUDOS!

Rangers beat Oilers, 5-4 in OT! Jagr game winner! Rangers trailed 3-1 but rallied for MESSIER!

Rangers win the "Messier Cup"! LOL! Of course Mark Messier lead both the Rangers and Oilers to Stanley Cups. Great game!