NHL'94 Forums

dallas vs chi

Guest BSDaemon

Is this advance play of the 3rd round, meaning hokkeefan is in the cup of snes B?

It appears to be so.....congrats to hokkeefan.

Guest BSDaemon
What? The west final wasnt even setup yet????

well i beat calgary, and dallas beat LA... so yeah it kinda was set up.

... unless the admins rule that the series cant be played until its been officially posted......... lol jk .. i wish... sort of.

Guest BSDaemon
where the commentary of each of the scores... :)

The only commentary that there is really to say is "how the f**k did THAT go in?!?!?!!?!", ask hokkeefan.. he'll tell you. the AI was brutal. Belfour was letting one timers in from the blue line... more then once. Another series where nobody was going to the net. I'm a one-timer coach... if the AI doesn't let me set up sexy one-timers, I'm in trouble. I managed to adapt and get past Calgary despite the problems, but Dallas was just too good for me to be able to pull goals outta my ass. He was better at clogging up in front of the net, so dekes and even the desperation crease cuts didn't work out.

I just wanna know where my players keep going.... :(

well i beat calgary, and dallas beat LA... so yeah it kinda was set up.

... unless the admins rule that the series cant be played until its been officially posted......... lol jk .. i wish... sort of.

Hahaha I love it, it reminds me of that scene with Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor in Dodgeball:

---

Point is, I would love to see your pretty little bone structure around here some more. There's no reason we need to be shackled by the strictures of the employee-employer relationship.

Unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case, I got some shackles in the back.

I'm just kidding.

But seriously. I've got 'em.

---

Guest BSDaemon
Hahaha I love it, it reminds me of that scene with Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor in Dodgeball:

---

Point is, I would love to see your pretty little bone structure around here some more. There's no reason we need to be shackled by the strictures of the employee-employer relationship.

Unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case, I got some shackles in the back.

I'm just kidding.

But seriously. I've got 'em.

---

haha classic.