NHL'94 Forums

van loses in playoffs surpris surprise

hokkeefan

all i can say is i will never use van again there defence ai is so horrible its just fkin ridiculous everytime i get leads in all my series van just gives goals away like ....the ai just lets them skate around ledeeda its a fkin wonderful day ..the other guys come into my zone so my d skate out its just unbelievable and not a fkin thing you can do.i can score with van but just cant be defensive when the ai players dont cooperate and wander around and dont check .all the whining said and done van has a good offence(bure) but no defensive coverage and retarded ai and i will never use them again its just too much torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my best example is being up on tor 7-0 and having to go to overtime and it always happens time and time again i think half the reason is there too fast and get out of position to easily.....oh yeah good playin cashmoney you have definately improved and f**k you brett hull !!!!!!