NHL'94 Forums

Messing with the lines...

Setar

I was messing around with lines in NOSE, and I decided to try putting goalies in skater positions. It worked, but when I put my starting goalie in, it would have my starting goalie in goal and skating until a stoppage of play, when the game would realize I had the same player in two positions and would rectify it by putting the player in one position (in this case, goal) and leaving the other position unattended. I then tried putting a skater in net, but the game didn't recognize the skater as a goalie and simply put my starting goalie in net. Also, when a goalie-skater scores, it registers the same as if a goalie in net scores or is credited with a goal. Furthermore, the player stats will not show goals scored by goalies, but the goalie stats page seems to go weird, seemingly randomly distributing stats for the goalies.

This maybe think - maybe we could have a "reversed" three-on-three league, or two-on-two league where the two/three skaters are players who would normally be goalies and the goalie is someone who would normally be a skater. Stats don't change, except setting the stats a player has active that NOSE says to leave at zero for goalies.