NHL'94 Forums

kgman battles for every inch in battle of cousins

kgman

woooooow weee is all i have to say after going up 2 -0 in fairly easy wins kgboy made it a series for the ages !

he came thru with an amazing goalie controled win in team effort then came the craziest game i ever played lemiex scored 6 goals and he was up 7-5 ....ZZ top came through with 2 goals in last 30 seconds to sent to overtime ........he then subsqunetly knocked sanderson out for OT and battled off 5-3 and 4-3 PP with verbeek missing a empty net slapper point bllank ......lemieux then tied up series with his 7th and crusher .the PITT crowed was witness to one greatest games in nhl94 history.........off to hartford for game five the seies changer HFD up 4-2 with minute to go and lemieux coms through with 2 sick one timer goals if that want enough mullen hits off the post with 3 seconds to play for the win........but the hfd whalers wouldnt be denied and sanderson who was knocked out previous OT got his revemnge with OT breakaway winner sweet justice for all whaler fans .....game six was just one of those games where hfd got all the bounces and pit was sent mario golfing ............Kgboy represented family well and i predicted when i retire that he will dominate the nhl94 scene for years to come.........it sad that i had to knock him out but im sure he wouldnt want it any other way GS!!!!!!!