NHL'94 Forums

what the f**k

Carse

Why the hell did game 4 get forfeited.. kgman was never online only kgboy was. This is f**kin bullshit f**k ur life he didnt make a post in the schedule a game forum and i did.. so if anyone should be getting forfits its me but this is biased bull s**t go ahead and crown ur faggot ass winner its pretty obvious ur doing anything u can to make sure homo makes it all the way again

Guest BSDaemon
why the hell did game 4 get forfeited.. kgman was never online only kgboy was this is f**kin bullshit f**k ur life he didnt make a post in the schedule a game forum and i did so if anyone should be getting forfits its me but this is biased bull s**t go ahead and crown ur faggot ass winner its pretty obvious ur doing anything u can to make sure homo makes it all the way again

Was there a full sentance in there somewhere? :lol:

Anyway, it's quite logical. The deadline passed, and the series wasn't finished. The rest of the league wasn't going to wait around for these games to be played, and he was already up 3 games to 0. So, since the deadline passed, they had to declare SOMEBODY the winner of the series, and since there was absolutely nothing at all what so ever pointing to you being the winner, and 3 games already won for your opponent, he was given the series. Makes sense to me, and likely to everyone else.

Good luck next season!

Guest BSDaemon
So basicly the moral of the story is if u get up in a series go Awol and the league will grant you the remainder of the series.

No, I think the moral of the story is to actually play your games. I'm curious, what exactly do YOU think they should have done? Obviously they had to end the series somehow, because the rest of the league wasn't about to wait around for you. So give us a better solution!

So basicly the moral of the story is if u get up in a series go Awol and the league will grant you the remainder of the series.

i made every attempt to contact u bud........i just didnt post it but i did however make evan aware of it .....u had ample oppurtunity to finish the series u did on purpose just so u could go out with an excuse nothin else .........ur such a loser and ur the reason why there should be age limit for entering nhl94 league ur have consitantly over time shown ur immaturity grow up bud and learn to respect ur elders boy!

i made every attempt to contact u bud........i just didnt post it but i did however make evan aware of it .....u had ample oppurtunity to finish the series u did on purpose just so u could go out with an excuse nothin else .........ur such a loser and ur the reason why there should be age limit for entering nhl94 league ur have consitantly over time shown ur immaturity grow up bud and learn to respect ur elders boy!

Hey, I'm fifteen and plan to enter in spring. Then again, I have like no life.

Haha many attempts.. the only "attempt" was by ur alt acct Kgboy

Evan has disproved this rumor, and so does the fact that there was a Pittsburgh/Hartford series. What do we need to do, have it on MythBusters?