NHL'94 Forums

I just joined the community and would like to introduce myself.

HowardMathis

I just joined the community and would like to introduce myself. My name is Howard Mathis, and I am completely new to the world of NHL '94. I've heard a lot of good things about this game and finally decided to give it a try. I have to admit that my experience with tabletop games is limited, and I have never played NHL '94 before. But I am very interested in hockey and would like to explore all aspects of this wonderful game. I hope for your understanding and patience, as I can ask many questions and ask for help in understanding the rules, controls, and strategy of the game. I would like to learn how to control players, produce successful passes, and put the puck in the opponent's goal. If you have any tips or resources that you recommend for newcomers to NHL '94, I would be very grateful if you could share them. Maybe there are some drills or training regimens that can help me develop my skills and strategic thinking.

Edited by HowardMathis