NHL'94 Forums

ROUND 2 Playoff Series EXTENSION

Evan

Hey guys,

Lets wrap up these Round 2 series. Wednesday night is the deadline, then the Round 3 games should go very quick.

Rocky-Buccs - PLEASE TRY USING A SNES9K and just play using kaillera. I can't imagine you guys would have problems since you both played games during the season. Feel free to ask questions about it here.

Thanks!

-Evan

PS That's Midnight EST on Wednesday night!

Guest BSDaemon
I don't think this series won't happened? We try everyday. It only go's through if the game is in icp mode. WE really try I just played the Winnipeg coach in icp. Ask him. The game was smooth. Buffalo and Phill can't be free? What can you do ?

what the hell did you just say?

He can only play in TCP. This is fine for alot of games but in some cases tcp will lead to lag and or sync problems (playing 2 different games). Since neither is really worth playing through the only way this will get done is if paulcoffeyson can figure out how to get udp working, so I don't get the client found problem.

He can only play in TCP. This is fine for alot of games but in some cases tcp will lead to lag and or sync problems (playing 2 different games). Since neither is really worth playing through the only way this will get done is if paulcoffeyson can figure out how to get udp working, so I don't get the client found problem.

Snes9k and Kaillera?

Ok jsut so you know I'm home early, some classes got cancelled. I'll be on tonight until late (later than you) and tomorrow i'll be on from about 10am-noon pst and about 5pm-midnight pst. THats all the time we;ve been given so let me know.