NHL'94 Forums

Waiting for 6 teams to play preseason

dmitry

Calgary has messaged me so i'm not worried about him. Montreal, Philly, Pittsburgh, StLouis, Winnipeg and Anaheim all need to play a preseason game and upload the stats before we will start the season. There are plenty of guys waiting to get in the league. Season will start once we get this done.

i've been able to upload 1 stat file successfully, but the last two i have tried were not successes.

what screen am I to choose the "make an alpha" command, and does it hurt if the other player disconnects?

it doesnt matter if the other player disconnects, as long as the game is still going on your computer. and it doesnt matter exactly what screen you take the alpha, although it must be done before you go back to the main menu screen. i recommend taking it immediately at the end of the game.

what errors did you get when you tried to upload? you must select the proper home and away games

I deleted both files already, but I'm guessing I may have uploaded to the wrong game (home and away backwards). I'll have to get a preseason game in tomorrow to make sure.

Are we almost ready for the regular season?

i have a couple small things left to do before we start, but basically we are waiting for a couple guys to play preseason. also probably going to replace a couple of owners since they dont seem to be around.

we should be starting wednesday.