NHL'94 Forums

pittsburgh destroys washington

take_your_pill

The Daily Barf

written by: Mr. Lumpinpant

11/28/2006

The Day Pittsburgh Stood Still

Unbelievable. It is the only word to described what happened during the 2nd round playoff series of the Pittsburgh Penguins versus the Washington Capitals. "We just needed to win. Losing was not an option". Mario Lemiux spoke with reporters after winning 97-3 to win the series in 5 games. "You had to see it to believe it. In fact, I saw it and I don't even believe it." After Mario scored his 97th goal of the game every single person in attendence that night heads exploded. " I thought the loud explosion was just the goal horn. Turned out it was everyone's head exploding." The coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins was available for comment. "I don't think the blood with ever wash off."

TYP, congrats on the win!....Give washington credit for sticking around in the last game...I think I would've called it quits at 92-3.

Pills - Congrats on the 97 goal game! lol

Question for the Admins: Don't playoff games count toward your GF average? I'd expect Take_your_Pills' GF average to have a giant leap since the game was actually logged with 97 goals.

if it does ill put in the actually score.... but, dude... im really let down that you dont believe i score 97 goals... i mean, come on dude, seriously.

Don't even try to rationalize it. Try too hard and your head will explode, adding to the blood and carnage still festering at the Igloo.

Will the Penguins' home games have to be played at a different locale due to the blood splatter and general "headless corpse problem" in the Civic Arena seats?