NHL'94 Forums

Season 1 begins now!

dmitry

Download the season rom here: http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/GDL_season1.bin

kingraph EDIT 08/02/13 - Site is no longer active, attachment updated into this post: GDL_Season1.bin

Play games!
The schedule and uploader are time released, so you can only upload games from the current day or days past. This will keep the stats somewhat in line. All 56 games will be playable over the next 30 days. The easiest way to see what games you can play is just to log in, as it will show you all available games.

Let me know of any problems and good luck
D

Wait, you're gonna roll your eyes at me because I really think I'm going to go 0-56?

God, I can't f*cking say anything around here anymore. No wonder I'm not accepting anymore non-league games. No class here.

Wait, you're gonna roll your eyes at me because I really think I'm going to go 0-56?

God, I can't f*cking say anything around here anymore. No wonder I'm not accepting anymore non-league games. No class here.

Deep breaths Scottie. Deeeeep breaths. I'm about 98% sure thegr8199 was rolling his eyes at his prediction of 56-0 for himself.

Deeeeep breaths. It's a looooong season man.