NHL'94 Forums

MCMARKIS I SUMMON U!!! :)

the94kid

just wondering when a good time is for our series? hit me up here or on aim

Any time in the evening after 8pm est time is good for me. I will be online tonight (Sunday) at 8pm. If i don't see you just keep an eye out for me after 8pm during the week.

Mark.

Any time in the evening after 8pm est time is good for me. I will be online tonight (Sunday) at 8pm. If i don't see you just keep an eye out for me after 8pm during the week.

Mark.

I hit you up on AIM Sunday,Monday, and today with no response. We gonna get this series done in time?

Mark

I hit you up on AIM Sunday,Monday, and today with no response. We gonna get this series done in time?

Mark

sorry dude, was super hung over sunday, monday was at work and tonight was at work, the sega series were not touched yet, the next time i will prob be around is tomorrow night late or maybe friday

not around...not wasting another night waiting....im off tomorrow all day ..hit me up kid

not around... Would you like me to post all my AIM logs in which you never respond to? the least you could do is respond, I only message you when your not idle. If someone else is using your account then let me know. I am on yet again tonight after 8:00pm lets do this if your not durnk this time...... I am also online during the day at work 9-5 you haven't messaged me once.

not around... Would you like me to post all my AIM logs in which you never respond to? the least you could do is respond, I only message you when your not idle. If someone else is using your account then let me know. I am on yet again tonight after 8:00pm lets do this if your not durnk this time...... I am also online during the day at work 9-5 you haven't messaged me once.

meeeeow, i leave my aim open so people can message me and i can get back to them...i wasn't pointing the finger at u, i will be around tonight and we'll put this to rest

see you tonight

And for the record, if this series isn't completed tonight JotaC will be nominated Snes A champ by forfeit. Hope that helps the series get done.

-Evan