NHL'94 Forums

roms, roms, roms!

Hullie

i am an edited rom junkie. i have most if not all of the hacked roms posted on this site within the last 6 months. but i constantly feel the need for more needles in my arm. i want to encourage everyone who is willing, to either post your favorite hacked roms or email them to me. rynocub@hotmail.com. trust me, if you send them, i will play them and use them to get drunk (big gulp every whistle, ya know?).

Guest cr0ssbar94
i am an edited rom junkie. i have most if not all of the hacked roms posted on this site within the last 6 months. but i constantly feel the need for more needles in my arm. i want to encourage everyone who is willing, to either post your favorite hacked roms or email them to me. rynocub@hotmail.com. trust me, if you send them, i will play them and use them to get drunk (big gulp every whistle, ya know?).

Have you received any roms for nhlpa 93? Specifically, with rosters from the 1980's? I remember someone saying a while back he posted one up and I'm looking for it.

Ya I need 93 ones too please!

I dont have any hacks of that one, just the original, which holds its own.