NHL'94 Forums

How do you take a loss?

baron#1

I know, personally, when i lose a game based on home team advantage or bad reffing, i want to have a good tilt with the competition. Badge and Lauschy can attest to some good post-game battles that resemble more a UFC octagon than anything else. Is that customary around the SNES community?

So that leads me to ask, how do you take a loss? Obviously online, its a little different, but lets get some insight. Are you the pouter? Is your day ruined by a loss in Chel? Or can you shake off a loss and pump the next guy that peeks his head into the trolley tracks of Marty McSorley? Or will you purchase the guy a wobbly-pop, just to see if his skills will diminish after he's had a couple?

Let's hear it

This concept of losing seems fairly foreign to me.

However, in those rare instances of losing, I have a history of throwing the controller at the console in a fit of rage in such a manner that the system freezes.

Take THAT!

This concept of losing seems fairly foreign to me.

However, in those rare instances of losing, I have a history of throwing the controller at the console in a fit of rage in such a manner that the system freezes.

Take THAT!

Let the truth be known badge is currently #3 in our chel rankings. #3 out of a possible three rankings meaning he is last................

As far as the losing goes, i take a loss like a man. Keep my wits about me and use it as motivation for my next chel battle.

Let the truth be known badge is currently #3 in our chel rankings. #3 out of a possible three rankings meaning he is last................

As far as the losing goes, i take a loss like a man. Keep my wits about me and use it as motivation for my next chel battle.

Keeping wits requires having them in the first place.

And indeed you may win some battles, but Badge wins the wars.

Needless to say they were the best 6 days of my life.

I was a truly gallant and humble champion.

(A humble champion who would text or call me every morning to remind me he was number one, just because I am a province away, allowing him to keep the title until i return.)

ANOTHER fast fact. Baron is number one in two provinces. Badge and Lauschy, lets keep it down and start letting your play do the talking. unless youre comfortable following, rather than leading, which, so far, seems to be the case

I hope you guys are all ready to get into the online Spring2007 leagues coming here soon.

-Evan

Come on Evan. We talk a big game, but you know we're caught up in our own 10 person league that probably couldnt hold a candle to your league. I like being number one, quit trying to bring me down.

-#1 (in regina and lethbridge)

Post script: i prob dont have the time, the money, the computer sense or the drive to actually join one of these leagues. ill stick to the real thing. But ill still talk big, just cause i can. merry xmas.

Hey stevens. Merry christmas and better luck next year to your games. I think it would good for u to do 80 push-ups every time you loose a game. That way u would be in pretty good shape soon;) just kidding man, :) Merry christmas!