NHL'94 Forums

Play JOE PRO

JOE PRO

In the quest for competion I am issuing a challenge to ANYONE, ANYTIME. Please just email me @ jriley@nyc.rr.com with a exact time and netplay server and I'll be there. I will play everyone at their convenience and have a great business road runner connection. I know I should be using AIM or Hotmail but this is just a supplement to get games every now and then. If I beat you too bad you can always play Manowar who is trying to regain his touch. (He'll probable beat most of you too after a while so get em while he's still rusty :unsure:) But really were just a couple of guys who recently just started playing again and would like to play as many people as we can find who DON'T mind taking beatings. (Hoping to get a rise out of those that would like to prove us wrong thats all :) Please reply if your interested and if not than what the hell are you doing on this site? NICE!

Guest nhl92fan
In the quest for competion I am issuing a challenge to ANYONE, ANYTIME. Please just email me @ jriley@nyc.rr.com with a exact time and netplay server and I'll be there. I will play everyone at their convenience and have a great business road runner connection. I know I should be using AIM or Hotmail but this is just a supplement to get games every now and then. If I beat you too bad you can always play Manowar who is trying to regain his touch. (He'll probable beat most of you too after a while so get em while he's still rusty :unsure:) But really were just a couple of guys who recently just started playing again and would like to play as many people as we can find who DON'T mind taking beatings. (Hoping to get a rise out of those that would like to prove us wrong thats all :P Please reply if your interested and if not than what the hell are you doing on this site? NICE!

I see NHL 2006a being played all the time in net play, usually at around 10:00 PM all the way up to 3:00 AM!

Getting that cable hook-up on Saturday, I will contact you then for sure.

:)

Oh yeah, do you prefer NHL 2006a or the original NHL 94?

I see NHL 2006a being played all the time in net play, usually at around 10:00 PM all the way up to 3:00 AM!

Getting that cable hook-up on Saturday, I will contact you then for sure.

:unsure:

Oh yeah, do you prefer NHL 2006a or the original NHL 94?

I'm currently playing 94 and just recently played one of the league guys in two spectacular games. Hope to hear from you soon.

Guest nhl92fan
In the quest for competion I am issuing a challenge to ANYONE, ANYTIME. Please just email me @ jriley@nyc.rr.com with a exact time and netplay server and I'll be there. I will play everyone at their convenience and have a great business road runner connection. I know I should be using AIM or Hotmail but this is just a supplement to get games every now and then. If I beat you too bad you can always play Manowar who is trying to regain his touch. (He'll probable beat most of you too after a while so get em while he's still rusty :)) But really were just a couple of guys who recently just started playing again and would like to play as many people as we can find who DON'T mind taking beatings. (Hoping to get a rise out of those that would like to prove us wrong thats all :) Please reply if your interested and if not than what the hell are you doing on this site? NICE!

JOE lets play!

Name the time/date!