NHL'94 Forums

snes b -finish the damn conference final

hokkeefan

I'm going to email the Snes players now, because there's no way this can linger past tomorrow (Sunday). Anyone who's tried to contact the other please let us know!

-Evan

I'm really disappointed at the number of ff's in SNES B playoffs. Its getting out of hand. If PaulCoffeySon doesn't come online soon just eliminate the wales conference (I'm fine with that). At least the campbell got most of their series' in. Seriosuly though, I haven't seen PaulCoffeySon online so I don't know how he gets the forfiet over Buccs, whos also invisible.

Just give the cup to hokkeefan.

Ya I had that happen as well. I was really busy when I played him, but I managed to help him port forward (which was no small task). Anyways at least he got a hold of you, that gives me hope. Maybe one series will get played after all. Way to many ff's already though.

Guys,

We're all disappointed in the state of the leagues this season. I'm mainly just looking forward, focusing on having a huge sucess next season all around. The Snes playoffs were generally a mess but I thank the guys who did make the efforts to do their part.

The finals must be completed by Sunday, December 17th.

Guys,

We're all disappointed in the state of the leagues this season. I'm mainly just looking forward, focusing on having a huge sucess next season all around. The Snes playoffs were generally a mess but I thank the guys who did make the efforts to do their part.

The finals must be completed by Sunday, December 17th.

yeah you guys did a good job with league its just a few players that havent showed up that messed things up in snes b

The League was phenomanal. The set-up, the rules everything about the league was a triumph. Save for some players who didn't show up. I mean, I got in a good chunk of games. I had been there since the first, then you have the replacements like Pimp and Zyzzyvas, who came in late and helped out immensely. Then there were the ones that did nothing beneficial. I'd like to consider you league a success, and I'm pretty sure you know who is holding it back from being perfect. No fault of your own at all.

Maybe next season I'll decide on a good team and win some games. ;)