NHL'94 Forums

Hey, backhandfloater

Mike

Ill destroy you on MAME, Super Volley

no super spikes.

Sup Mike.

I think my ROM is corrupted. I can’t get it to play on any version of MAME. If you got the ROM, hook me up and we’ll get some games in.

I know it’s not the most popular out there, but does anyone else play this game?

Sup Mike.

I think my ROM is corrupted. I can’t get it to play on any version of MAME. If you got the ROM, hook me up and we’ll get some games in.

I know it’s not the most popular out there, but does anyone else play this game?

Question to backhandfloater regarding the "contact me for a game when my girlfriend is not home" or something to that effect at the bottom of all your posts.

I see that you have crossed out the "Contact me Fridays and Saturdays", too.

So, did you USED to play on Fridays and Saturdays and are now too cool to play on these mentioned evenings?

And did you recently find a girlfriend, and thought you should let everyone know? Furthermore, are you so attached to everything this NHL 94 hater says that she doesn't let you play Chel at every possible free moment? One lesson, son: NHL 94 > world. Translation: NHL 94 is greater than the world.

You will no longer disrespect NHL 94 under my watch.

That is all.

Let me explain my friend.

The females, they simply do not like or understand NHL94. This is especially true for the attractive ones. Unfortunately, mine does not care for the game of NHL94.

There are certain pleasures in life (especially the one’s involving females) that are far more enjoyable then video games. So, I choose to please her, and not play video games when she is around.

One lesson, son: NHL 94 > world. Translation: NHL 94 is greater than the world.

I am having a hard time grasping this concept. So you think NHL94 is greater then both women and the world? Women?!! That’s quite an interesting perspective you have. Sounds like you need to get out more son. If you ever come to Chicago, I’ll be happy take you out. Introduce you to some fine women. (Or some men if that’s your thing) Good times!

Peace